Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Employee Spotlight - Meet Terri!

We're proud of the Paper Style family and want you to know more about the great people that make us who we are. Here are a few words about someone who has been with us almost since the beginning... Terri!

What do you do at Paper Style? My job consist of a bunch of things!  I buy for Paper Style, I manage the designers and I do whatever needs to be done!

How long have you been working at Paper Style? 9 1/2 years

What do you do when you're not at Paper Style? Tennis was a very important part of my life that I enjoyed but now that I’m a mother of a 5 year old most of my time goes to him!

What's your proudest Paper Style moment? The day I started!!!  I love my job and I enjoy everyone that works here.

P.S. - Terri is an amazing person and true asset who radiates with happiness in everything she does.  If you've ever worked with Terri or just want to give her a shout out, send her an email at terrik@paperstyle.com.  We love you Terri!

No comments: