Happy Friday, everyone!
We know Easter can be especially exciting when you have little ones, but with all the Cadbury eggs and Peeps to be eaten, let's be real, it's pretty exciting for all of us. Here are some quick Easter-themed links for your weekend:
- Going egg hunting this weekend? This Etsy treasury has the right idea for an EGG-ceptional weekend!
- We're loving this "Whimsical Easter Celebration for Little Ones" from The Pretty Blog! Such happy little faces!
- Someone at the office is definitely going to have to try this recipe for Cadbury Creme Fudge from the blog Raising 4 Princesses. Because you can't go wrong with Cadbury anything.
- It's always fascinating to see how people across the globe are spending their holidays. Read up on Easter customs from around the world!
- If you get to play hostess (or host) this weekend, then you'll love this blog post on Easter brunch entertaining ideas from 100 Layer Cake. The menu sounds amazing and the colors and tablescapes are gorgeous.
- It just wouldn't be Easter without some spring-colored Peeps! Read about how those squishy little birds came to be! (Do you know anyone who prefers their Peeps to be sort of stale?)
Have a great weekend & a beautiful Easter!