Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

When life is busy and even a little crazy at times, I like to just take a minute to pause and relax! As inconvenient as that sometimes is, taking a break is often helpful for getting refocused. I used to love to go to the zoo to see the animals and the people having a good time. It was a great opportunity for me to relax and have fun, so I could refocus on the ‘To Do List’ of life.

If a visit to the zoo is in the future for you, why not celebrate with a complete zoo theme!

...to get the party started!

...for animal crackers, elephant sized pieces of cake
or Chunky Monkey Ice cream!

Animal Collage Luncheon Napkins - 9-6830L
...for big messes that your little 'animals' might make!
...for those little sips or snacks!
Wipe up those crocodile tears!
...to thank your guests for an Ape-solutely great time!
...

No comments: