Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday Team Pick {Andrea}

With Christmas quickly approaching (especially here at PaperStyle), it's no surprise that this week's Tuesday Team Pick would be Christmas-themed! This week's pick is from Andrea, who works in our Web Support department. As PaperStyle started conceptualizing our new lines of invitations featuring some of Christmas' most beloved characters, Andrea was stoked to be on board, especially when it came to working with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer:

"Rudolph is my most favorite Christmas character!!! When I was asked to help concept this property, I was so excited!! It was fun to create a photo card with my favorite line of the movie… 'I'm cute, I'm cute… She thinks I’m cute!'"
810-75FN-011
It is a pretty great line, isn't it? There are plenty of wonderful Rudolph designs to choose from, too. And if Rudolph isn't exactly your cup of tea, don't miss our other Christmas lines: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Elf the Movie, Frosty the Snowman, and The Polar Express.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: